Jody James, MBA
LPL Financial Advisor
As an LPL Financial Advisor, Jody James has over ten years’ experience in his Business, Estate & Generational Planning Strategies Practice.
Jody and the James Financial Group team work with family-held and nonprofit businesses in the areas of business continuation arrangements, negotiation of compensation packages, and retirement and estate planning.
He works closely with individuals and small business owners to craft creative and customized strategies that allow them to reach their financial and life goals.
Jody earned a Bachelor of Arts in History from Le Moyne College and a Master of Business Administration degree from Brandeis University.
Jody lives in Freeport, ME with his wife, two boys and a daughter. He loves to travel, work out, and spend time with his family.
Personal Financial Needs
- Investment Strategies
- Insurance Needs Analysis
- Education Funding Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- Mutual Funds
- IRAs/IRA Rollovers
- Retirement Plans (401(k), SEP…)
- Brokerage Services
- 401(k) Plans, Profit Sharing
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Key Executive Benefit Plans
- 403b Plans
- Business Succession Strategies
- Key Person Life Insurance
Insurance and Annuities
- Whole Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Annual Renewal & Level Term Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Fixed and Variable Annuities